Design / DEVELOPMENT
- A phone call with Lora, where she will go over a set of preliminary questions.
- We will send you a proposal that is tailored to your specific requirements. We are happy to do a second call with you to go over the proposal.
Once we agree on the terms of collaboration, we will divide the project into milestones.
- Understanding the DNA of your brand and the profile of your customer.
- Trends and design intuition to define what would be "cool" and "current" for your project.
- Creating a mood/concept board to communicate the design direction clearly and present this board to you before we start sketching.
- Creating sketches
- You provide us with feedback on the sketches
- Creating final illustrations
- Defining colors and materials.
- Recommending mills and tanneries taking into consideration your target prices, minimums and lead limes
- Preparing specs/ CADs
- Prototype tech packs for sample makers
- We are able to send these tech packs to the factories on your behalf and liaise directly with them to answer any question they might have as well as making sure they are keeping up with deadlines
- Once the prototypes are ready we could correct them/improve them until you are perfectly happy with the product
- Preparing production specs
- Creating cut-tickets
- Merchandising your collection
Preview of the process:
We could also for social media or editorials
Copyright © Lora Nova Design Consulting Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 11623780